Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blessed.

Exactly 14 days since I last blogged, which means it's exactly Day 14 of 2013 too.

The past two weeks has been hectic work-wise. Juggling 5 submissions in a week + EV's major launch is noooooo joke, but I am glad I did it anyway.

I feel that life has literally been at the perfect balance for the most part since 2013. Learning how to let go (of things, of people) was possibly one of the best things that could happen to me. Learning not to pressurize myself too much into perfection has also yielded great results. Learning how to care for others, to give without taking anything back has made me feel amazing The past two weeks has been amazing, and I have no idea what happened and who made this all happened, but I feel there is a need to say thank you. To whoever. To whatever. To whichever. But, thank you.

I have no idea who I am supposed to give thanks to, since there isn't a particular faith I believe in, but hey, let's just assume I am praying to the one/the Maker that makes all these things amazing in my life, alright?

I can't be more grateful regarding my grades (please let them stay consistent so that I may actually expect to see a decent GPA this semester!).
I can't be more grateful for the people in my life who has stayed by me and never left.
I can't be more grateful... for you. Who is actually telling me you'd try. And that is enough. Even if it boils down to nothing (since it might really be so) at the end of the day, I am still grateful that you are/would even want to try. Thank you.

Please let 2013 stay this good.
Or at least half this good.
I'd really love to fill up the "2013 Positivity Jar" I recently got from Art Friend. Teeheez.

No comments:

Post a Comment