Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's time for me to be shameless...

Yes, it's that time of the year again.
That time of the year for me to become shameless as fuck and post up a birthday wishlist.

This year is supposedly extra special, because I'm turning 18! Legal baby.... except that I still won't club/smoke/etc. I only drink socially anyway haha.

Although I think nobody would be sane enough to buy me anything on this list, but hey, doesn't hurt to put it on here right? Could also strive as goals for me to save up the $$ for!


1) Prada Saffiano Leather Wallet in Nero
HEY, A GIRL CAN DREAM RIGHT?

Reasons to justify this:
1) My River Island wallet of 2.5 years (you've served me well, my little friend) has a severe zipper problem now. :( My trusty little buddy has to go into retirement soon.
2) Why Prada? Because it's Prada. 
And pretty.

That said, if I do get this either by splurging on it as a birthday gift to myself, or as a gift from someone else, I'd be insanely paranoid each time I go out. I have a tendency to lose things easily and losing a Prada wallet would probably drive me to the state of extreme paranoia.


2) CANON 650D

Okay, I know I already have the 550D, so this is more of a want/lust, rather than a need. 
IT HAS A TOUCHSCREEN AUTO-FOCUS AND A SWIVEL SCREEN (great for camwhoring, me thinks) with loads more advanced functions as compared to 550D!

Reasons to justify this:
1) I am a girl, and therefore I camwhore.
2) I could try to psycho the parents by saying that it is for academic purposes. As if they'll believe me though, but hey, it's worth giving it a shot!

Or I could get a new macro lens. Hehe.



3) PINKKKKKKKKK TYPEWRITER 
Hehe.


So cute.
So pretty.
So ~hipster~
I could probably need some typewriter ribbons to go along with these though. I am not planning to let them stay as decorative pieces, though they do look insanely cute as one.

Reasons to justify this:
SO. DAMN. CUTE.
&
SO. DAMN. EXPENSIVE.
At $595USD oh my lord.

4) 3D Birthday cake/Birthday cupcakes

I've always wanted one. 
But now that I think of it, I don't have any idea what kind of design(s) I'd want on the cake.
So... maybe not afterall HAHAH.

Maybe I'll bake for myself :'D

--
The above list was purely part of my superficial wants; meaning I could actually do without them, actually hehe)

But well, actually, now for the more practical wishes that I'd like to make/propose for my birthday:

1) For people to turn up at my 3D2N birthday party over @ MBS. 
Hopefully I won't have to stay there alone :'(

2) FOR MY GPA TO BE FAIRLY DECENT 
At least a 2.5, please, but oh well, I am just wishing for the best, but expecting the least. If I am not wrong, the GPA/results will be released on the 18th... I'm so scared :( What if I get depression after receiving my grades LOL

3) EV TO HUAT AH!!!!
I have been improving on the service and I'm packing/mailing almost daily, same with the e-mail replies! With holidays, come free time, and a better EV :) I'm launching a few collections soon as well, please sarpork! I hope I can maintain this even when school starts again :( 

I'm launching 2 more collections in the upcoming weeks so hopefully things would stay good! :)

4) For my parents, baby A, my friends, and me to be healthy and happy. :) This is actually the most important wish of them all. As long as they're happy and healthy, I'm happy too :) Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment