Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Visuals, again!


1. Schoolwork teeheez. Finally something that I'm rather proud of, compared to my previous works, yikes!

2-4: HP Exhibition with love~ Bought chocolate frogs and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean. We did a taste-testing video too ahahaha. It's up on Facebook but I shall not bring the horror here.

5. Homecooked macaroni for last Sunday! Finally, my mom didn't ~set fire to the kitchen~ sings in the style of Adele. 

6. The day I put on make-up. HAHAH. I camwhored quite a bit :B

7-8: High Tea @ Arteastiq with love <3

9: Did a canvas painting there with Love, one of the best painting experiences ever hahah. Even though both of us have differing opinions on how the painting should look, it still turned out rather fabulous, we though teeheez.

10: Ice-skating with le classmates!

11: Twelve Cupcakes bought for me by love! They tasted really good. We had Salted Caramel, Cookies and Cream and another Chocoball(?) cupcakes!

12: So... I changed hair colour again! The sad part is, it looks so much brighter in photos than how it looks in real life. In real life, my hair is a purplish black under normal light, and slightly purplish only under sunlight :( It's supposed to be red-pink-purple ombre sigh. I hope it'll fade gracefully to its intended shade though, cause my base colour is a bleached platinum blonde so it should fade nicely over the course of one week/a few washes.


On the bright side, my hair does looks healthier now (well, still not the best condition, but hey, it's been blaeched 4-5 times and dyed 3 times, cut me some slack HAHAH)... after the expensiveeeeeeee treatment though :

Basically, my blog is just a written replica of my Instagram account with more words and captions. I'm sorry folks, DSLR pictures needs to be edited and they're so much harder to upload! Besides, it's so convenient to just snappppp snappppp all the way with a mobile phone compared to the bulky ass camera :( 

Intending to get myself an Olympus Pen but I could feel my dad's blood boiling with anger, rage, and many parangs coming my way if I do initiate this idea to him lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment