Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Design Life

I'm finally back from Design Life! Finally, it's the damn vacations and it's time for a rest. :3

It's utterly crazy in School of Design @ SP. I seldom get sleep, and even when I do, it's really little amounts. Submission dates are arranged after one another and it's just plain crazy. I could sleep while eating dinner/snacks. I also got a few C+ grades (which I've never gotten back in Media&Comm so, it was just plain disappointing and upsetting) for the "heavy" modules. Meh.

But when life throws you lemon, you make fucking lemonades to throw and spill it all over them. SO I GOT THE ASPIRATION TO GET AT LEAST 2 new As TO PULL UP THESE GRADES.

Anyway, 'nuff said. Pictures time. (ANYHOO I FINALLY GOT AN IPHONE 4S SO YES HERE COMES THE INSTAGRAM INFLUX WOOHOO)

1) Charcoal drawing,
2) VAS pictures + sketches
3) My work for Graphic Communication class a.k.a the only module left that I have hope for in getting an A.


Mockingjay, galaxy shorts, unicorn shorts, cross studded shirt + ombre shorts
All of the above you see are coming soon to EV ^^
Excited? Heh.


Visited La Salle Graduation Show/Museum & Singapore Arts Museum with my classmates just yesterday! Was totally in awed.. and felt bouts of inferiority complex coming in haha.

(AHAHAHA MY BROTHER GAVE THIS TO ME ^^)

Bits and pieces from everyday life. If you can't stand my face ugly... hmm sorry that I don't put on any make-up to school most of the time haha. Too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment