Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Galaxy shorts invasions!

G01: Constellations Galaxy
Size M; fits UK8-10 best.
ONE PIECE ONLY.
G02: Galactica Starlight
Size S; fits UK6-8 best.
ONE PIECE ONLY.

G03:Meteor Showers
Size M; fits UK6-10.
ONE PIECE ONLY.
G04: Milky Way Nebula
Size M; fits UK6-10
ONE PIECE ONLY.


Oh yes, please love me more.

These galaxy shorts are coming to a computer screen near you. (Yes I'm getting cheesy, slap me).

These are not launched yet but I'll drop a note here when they are launched. They should be up on either the site or Facebook by Apr. I forgot to photograph the last/5th pair of shorts that I've made, but I figured I could keep it for myself anyway.

This also means that new EV collection is coming soon!
Now, off to settle the outstanding/unreplied/undelivered mails that I've neglected while I was nursing my heartbreak/illness (sucks when two comes together...) yikes. I can hear them calling for me from my Gmail inbox. /)_(\

Next up, The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment