Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, new me...

...

Not. I am still the same person I was on 31st December 2011, 11.59pm and 2 minutes later, at 1st January, 12.01am haha.

BUT HERE'S SOME DEDICATIONS TO END OFF THE YEAR ON A GOOD NOTE :3

This year (2011) has been... the toughest yet happiest year in my life.

The year that I cried the most yet, also
The year I laughed the most.
The year where I truly realized the word "Love".
(Yes, damn cheesy, SHOOT ME PLEASE)

Being in SP/DMC has changed me a lot. Partly for the better, and partly for the worst. My already non-existent self-discipline is gone with the wind because of the "freedom" this year. But yet, at the same time, it has taught me to be more independent, more tolerant and that I've to be responsible for my own actions (and also others, in some cases) and to be aware of the consequences in whatever I do.

Life lessons actually. Basically, being in this new school taught me that when life throws you lemons, you can't just make lemonades. You have to make the best lemonades around in town and serve them with pride. /ceasemylifelessons101eulogy here lmao.

ANYHOO, DEDICATIONS TIME.

MY PARENTS:
MUMMY & PAPA <3

I am sorry I always infuriate and annoy you guys. I always push the limits and I am not particularly serious in my work/studies half the time. I know I'm a mess and the worst daughter to have around. Bad-tempered, irresponsible, rude, yes I know it. I piss you guys off 3/4 of the time we're at home.

BUT I LOVE YOU 2 SO MUCH :( You two are not the best parents around in the world, but you're the BEST PAIR OF PARENTS FOR ME.

The little things and the sacrifices you two made for me & korkor, I see it all. I feel it in my hear too~ <3

I love you, Mommy and Papa. :)

... Yes, I call my dad as "Papa" and not "Daddy". Papa sounds more... heartfelt in a sense :3

DMC01

We've had our fair share of misunderstandings within the class too, but it's the BEST class I can ever ask for. I love how tight we are even amongst the cliques. Couldn't have asked for a better class.


VTKT.
Affectionately known as my bitch.

HAHAH I kid.

My bestie of 5 fucking years and we're still going as strong as ever. We've had our fair share of problems this year but I guess the bond we shared still conquered those itty bitty bits of unhappiness.

HAY BITCH I LOVE YOU.
EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A BITCH.
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU. HAHAHAH.

I know this year has been rather tough on you too, with all kinds of shit thrown at you from all areas of life. I know I haven't exactly been the best best-friend one can has in those circumstances of yours, because I can't dish out adequate advices or provide enough comfort to you... and I just can't relate to it (as much) as I thought I should have.

But, I love you and your stupid antics, your bitchiness, your tolerance for my perpetual latecomings, our Gongcha, "Ketchup and Chilli" (inside joke) times, how you stood by me in my ~toughest times (you know what...), how you always dish out the most logical advice to the stupidest questions I ask, your... aiya I stop being mushy la, I just love your ~eberythang~


CLL
Also affectionately known as 00 or... my other bitch hahaha.

Even though you speak like a machine gun. You look damn fierce leh but as I quote from you, "I am actually soft like a squishy little tofu"... ok yes you are.

I love you and your sarcasm (though it still doesn't beats mine MUAHAHAH). How you and I always hate the same people. Although you always say I am short and that I've been growing horizontally these days... piss me off sometimes I still love you muchie muchie. Belly much actually.

I love that you genuinely care and love the people around you, I love that you are always interested/having a listening ear to whatever I've to say, I also love that you've stood by me in one of my hardest times in 2010. I also love that you're as gila/siaodingdong/shenjingbing as me when it comes to TOTALLY IMPROMPTU plans, shopping and how we always diss certain people hahahah. Wo ai ni~~~*~*~*



THIS GLENNY.
So busy with NAFA sigh :(

Want to catch-up with herrrrr but also cannot D: But I'll always love her BHB-ness and cuteness HAHAHAH. Love the times I spent with her and Ling/00~ <3 Basically the only other friend I kept from 4C besides Ling lol. The others... as good as gone.

AND...

HH (Cannot find a picture atm so maybe later :b)

I miss this girl so much :( Sigh, we've drifted because she's so busy with school too. Always such a sisterly figure to me~ <3 She's like the sister I never had? :( I want to kick my brother away and keep her instead~

GRS
Grassroot Service! <3
(YAY ALL OF US WEARING BLUE IN THIS PHOTO AHAHHA TOOK ME SOME TIME TO FOUND THIS)

My babygurlzzzz who have stuck it through 2011 with me~ <3 New best budz that I've found in DMC01 this year despite all the misunderstandings/conflicts we've all had with each other. I love how all of you gave me a helping hand when I was at my weakest and also gave me the comfort I needed. While I can't say the new year will wipe off every bad memory, but it'll definitely refresh this friendship of ours~

AJA AJA FIGHTING TO 3.2 AND ABOVE GPA LOL WE CAN DO IT BBGURLZZZZZZZ <3


ALVIN TAN WAI KIT.
A.k.a the love of my life (HAHAHA), Budbud (HAHAHAH), Puiguai, B, and other nicknames hahahaha (His nicknames are all damn funny ok)

You cheeky little "bastard", I love you so much you don't even know.

The best memories I've had in 2011 was with you. <3 Thank you for not giving up on me even when the whole world have left. Thank you for helping me to get back on my feet. Thank you for not abandoning me. Thank you for being my Pillar.

B, You're the best boyfriend anybody can ever get. I love how you're so fiercely protective of me, sometimes even overly so. :) I love how witty, sarcastic, eloquent, talented, musically-inclined, caring, loving, responsible you're (+ the fact that you can cook! <3). Compared to you, my strengths are worth nothing. Sometimes, I wonder what you see in me. Because I see so much more in you that I don't have.

And B, you're so adorably childish sometimes. Not that I mind of course. :)
I love you and I love how we spent the last moments of 2011 and the first moments of 2012 together.

The kiss that we shared while the fireworks sparked off in the background is definitely the cherry on top of the amazing day we already had. :*

Wow I successfully dug out all my fugly photos to finish this post. I HOPE YOU'VE "FEASTED" YOUR EYES.

I am not going to make any NY resolutions because I know I am not going to fulfill them, but I do have a few wishes:

1) My studies to get back on track. It has been getting terribly off-track lately.
2) EV to huat ah!
3) Me and B to spend 2012-2013 countdown together too! <3
4) My parents, friends and loved ones to stay healthy and happy. :)
5) Happiness for myself. :) This is subjective, but, oh well.

That's all for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment