Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stressball.

Warning: Rant Post V2. Incoherency ahead.

WTFBBQ I HATE ALL OF YOU STUPID MODULES. WHY ARE ALL THE DEADLINES CRAMPED TOGETHER? WHY? HUH? WHY? FUCK Y'ALL. I AM AS STRESSED AS A MIDGET ON MOUNT EVEREST WHO IS GOING TO GET PUSHED DOWN THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THE ABOVE STATEMENT MAKES SENSE BUT IT JUST DOES TO ME.

I NEED A STRESSBALL LAH UGH.

I HATE ECONS I HATE VPDP I HATE IPRA. I THINK NEWS WRITING IS THE ONLY MODULE I DON'T FUCKING HATE THIS SEM.

Okay, the end, bye. Thanks for tolerating with my CAPLOCKS-I-AM-IN-RAGE self. The sane Shermin is back.

And customers of EV, please please please be patient. I am sorry for the wait too. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment