Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Eber Balentime




Eber Balentine (HAHAHA) I mean, Evil Valentine's new launch will be on the new year! Exact timing of launch will be up together with full previews muaxmuaxs.

If you've a good eye you'd have saw 'my' modeling. My faceless modeling for the bags and accessories. The apparels, however, would be modelled by an ultra mega gorgeous new model... (Okay lah I don't keep y'all in suspense just go facebook.com/shopevilvalentine and see if you're curious haha)

I love love love love love Collection 11. I want to keep everything for myself. I swear.

It's that good.

And there's more than 40-50 designs? +++ Brownie points ^^



TIME TO SPLURGE GURLS
OK TOODLES TRULY BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment