Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Facelift;






No inspiration to design much these days, but this is for L's upcoming webstore, JunkieRuins! The site is still under construction though, especially since I'm a lazy nua-ing asshole who doesn't want to start on the wordy part of the site. She/Her mom paid me a minimal fee for the work, so of course, I've to do it well, heh. All of her goods are sourced from overseas and I saw loads of the loots she has for sale... I'm jellllly.

As for EVIL VALENTINE, I just made the site undergo a mini facelift as well ;) I still retained the minimalism of it, making it as clean-cut as ever, just that it's probably easier to navigate now. Plus, the navigational links look classier hahahah.

Do check it out too!

X☺X☺X☺
EVIL VALENTINE
X☺X☺X☺

No comments:

Post a Comment