Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

FALLEN.

C02 IS FUCKING LAUNCHED Y'ALL!
What you'll see: Bohemian Lace-trimmed Kaftans, Stripe Maxi/Trenchcoat, Chained Vest in the style of Alexander Wang, Cocoon Knitwear (3 colours!!!!11), TOPSHOP Inspired Scalloped Hem Tops, Studded&Shredded High Waisted Denims, Raw-edge tank dress, Deer Head Ring, Foxy Two-Headed Bangle!

Really proud of this collection, especially since I did all the merchandizing myself this time trolololo, I've received quite a few orders on the day of its launch... although some are just support/orders from friend(s), but still, I feel appreciated.

If everything goes well in C02 (e.g. if I can actually manage to sell more than 50% of the stocks/break even the capital/profit (?! - virtually impossible)... I'll definitely be open towards importing stuff from overseas for an upcoming collection. When things does get bigger (ha-ha, not gonna happen at this point in time), I'm definitely up for manufacturing of designs!

X☺X☺X☺
EVIL VALENTINE
X☺X☺X☺



OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED.

COLLECTION 2: FALLEN
♞ COLLECTION 2: FALLEN
COLLECTION 2: FALLEN
♞ COLLECTION 2: FALLEN

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER TOO!
--

The pretty models this time are Sally and Glenda, who kindly lent their faces for EV's C02 hehe. If you want to see more of their pretty faces/them to model more, you've to buy from EV bwahahahaha.

I'm still nursing the worst swollen eye ever. (Honestly contemplating a fucking incision to end it once and for all) Hence, it'd be greatly appreciated if you can donate to my 'Help-Shermin-get-a-surgery-for-my-eyelid-cyst' fund by... yes, again, buying from EV. This eyelid cyst has been antagonizing me for the past fucking days, so, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment