Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Muse;




1) Oakham Market - my favorite thrift store to score all my loots ^_~... I've been luring all my friends into this trap, heeheehee. I probably look like some mildly psychotic shopper who visits that place religiously every Thursday (yay, new arrivals!).... yeeeeap.

2) Perfectly random Outfit of The Day picture. Just for a short trip down to IKEA since I was in the middle of refurbishing my room. I was trying to go for the whole 'oh-let's-take-a-picture-in-the-stair-ways-because-i'd-look-hipster-like-that' look and it was a... success, I guessed. Loved the depth of field. ;)

The denim shirt + bralette are both from Topshop, and while the tote isn't visible... it says 'FML'. Perfectly apt for how I'm feeling right now.

3) ZOMG THE IKEA FRAME OF MY DREAM

... but dad ruined it by saying that i can't drill any shit into the wall. Sad girl iz me. The end.

On a completely irrelevant note, Blogger's pictures uploader is a master of killing photos' quality, but thou couldn't care less. Thou is a lazy ass so thou shalt not bother uploading the photos onto Flickr until thou finally stop being a lazy ass. Which is probably... never. Or at least, not in the near future. The amount of 'Thou' is going to blind Thou. Okay, I should stop.

SOBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment