Shop Evil Valentine | Preloveds | Ask.fm | ohmyshermin@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOOTSSSSS

SO YESSSSSSSSSS, happy post ahead.

Oakham Market is basically the best fucking place ever!!1!!! \m/ I used to be a big fan of The Editor's Market (they're completely non-affiliated by the way, despite sharing the same "last name" ahah) over @ Cineleisure but Oakham Market is heaps better than the other because it offers MORE BANG FOR THE BUCKSSSSS!

I can literally buy up to 3 items at Oakham Market, and pay the same amount as 1 item over at The Editor's Market. Legit. No joke, and they've similar stuff. (But there's a definite difference in terms of the styles offered. The Editor's Market caters more towards the mass audience while Oakham Market is more towards... Topshop-esque/TSR-ish styles? Hah, I'm not making any sense but you'll get it when you see it.)

I bought two tops (a knitwear + a preppy cut-out collar vest) from the Thrift Section alone. I'd have checked out the Premium section since I saw some pretty goods from afar but my pockets were crying for me to have mercy on them so I decided to spare my bank account for the day and not go near the racks at all. God knows the lack of self-control I hold against myself. Same goes for the high-waisted shorts over there too (VINTAGE GUESS DENIMS SOBS) but I was having... The Red Ocean and I felt uncomfortable to try on the shorts (sorry, pet peeve! :/) so I decided to leave them for next time.

On a slightly irrelevant note, I do love the decor of the place. *O* So minimalistic, with the dim-litted wooden planks and ivory racks, the latest season's shades/trends hanging sagely on the racks... Okay, pardon my digression again. It's located at Ann Siang Hill... which is kinda ulu and transportation is a headache... tbh. But it doesn't really matter, actually. After spending some dough on the two tops + a cab ride home (The nearest MRT is Tanjong Pagar MRT/Chinatown MRT but I refuse to find my way around since my cramps were killing me), the total bill is still came to be about less than $50!

Actually, less than $40. To be precise, it's only about $39 in total since a cab ride home only cost me about $6. It's to my amazement that my place is remarkably near Chinatown/Ann Siang Hill. Surprisingly. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

I love the price tag. (Yes ikr wtf me iz inner packaging whore!!!!!!!!) And the paper bag. (Yes inner-packaging-whore still remains - I love brown paper bags in particularrrr). And the complimentary toffee. Hah. WEAKNESSES.

LOOTTTTTSSSS. You can't see them clearly though.

NARCISSTIC SHOTS (they're bare face shots so have mercy on my pimples-striken skin. i go through puberty too D8) 'CAUSE I JUST DISCOVERED THE MONOCHROME AND APERTURE FUNCTION IN MY DSLR WHILE TRYING TO TAKE SOME ARTISTIC-LOOKING LOOTS SHOTS LMFAO.


No comments:

Post a Comment